Tom Martin works with Credit Unions:
- Credit Union Consultancy services on improving the business model, greater efficiencies, operational effectiveness and addressing challenges.
- Draft and review Credit Union policies and procedures to ensure they are professionally produced, fit for purpose and comply with regulatory and other requirements. Too often Credit Unions adopt a “one size fits all” policy document without having it adapted to reflect the uniqueness of each Credit Union, thereby exposing themselves to avoidable risk.
- Provide mentoring and support services to Management, Risk Officers, Compliance Officers, Board Oversight and Board members.
- Provide training and best practice in the use of SAGE computerised accounting systems to Finance Officers, CEOs’ and other staff.
- Deliver personal development training courses to Boards and staff:
- Assertive Communications.
- Change Management.
- Effective Delegation.
- Time Management.
- Thinking outside the box.
- I.T. training – all ECDL modules.
Help your Credit Union develop, thrive and prosper. Contact Tom today.